Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Love at first sight.

When I first came across Melissa's etsy store, Little Girl Pearl, my first though was, "Thank goodness I have a daughter." Her dresses are exquisite, her palette inspiring, and her technique impeccable. I've been dying to order from her for the past year and a half, but hand crafted goodness comes at a price. With the holidays approaching, I decided to splurge on the girls' Christmas dresses. This was the result! Yummy, right! Melissa was a dream to work with. I picked out the two styles, and she sent me a whole host of inspiration fabrics. I chose this bright flower pattern, and Melissa took it from there. The dresses are amazing, and I cannot wait for the girls to wear them. Although they are festive, they are not overly Christmas-y, so hopefully they will wear them through the spring. I wish I had taken a picture of the packaging, even the box was beautiful. Now, go, run off and order yourself some lovely dresses from Little Girl Pearl! I am already dreaming of the dresses I will order next year.... hmmm, maybe a bright green?

2 comments:

John said...

Wow, what a great shop! Thanks for the tip ... just in time for the holidays ...

Anonymous said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her stuff, lucky you! Can't wait to start Block Party!!